Plant Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Bring your leadership and continuous improvement skills to this successful custom plastic injection molder located in a scenic New Hampshire resort community. Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the executive team to help improve upon a successful organization.
About This Position
- You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding plant profitability and operational metric targets, as well as driving towards zero accidents.
- You will implement systems and tools to achieve metrics, goals, and strategic objectives, and provide leadership to implement plant safety programs.
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvement strategies in technology, quality, equipment and environment.
- Interface with all departments to ensure that customer requirements are met and champion/implement lean manufacturing processes.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint that serves many markets including automotive, appliance, sporting goods, filtration, and power equipment.
- Manufacturing capabilities include injection, gas assist, structural foam, and overmolding and has presses ranging from 280 to 2,100 tons.
- Our client specializes in small to large, high aesthetic complex molded products that provide added value in a one-stop-shop environment.
- Our client, an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have five years of plant leadership experience in a plastic injection molding facility, with a focus on lean and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of operations, including scheduling, production, procurement, engineering and quality systems is essential.
- A strong leader who is well organized, goal oriented, and has the ability to develop, foster, and maintain a team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school. (Engineering degree preferred)