Plant Manager - Plastic Blown Film
You’re a dedicated Plant Manager looking to make an impact and feel appreciated for your hard work. We’ve got a manufacturer of plastic blown film in Louisiana that is devoted to its employees, community and customers.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipment.
- Allocate resources effectively and manage raw material inventory.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction for team.
- Family owned and operated for over 50 years.
- Manufactures high quality polyethylene film for the multi-wall bag industry.
- Loyalty is a hallmark of this company.
- Located in Louisiana, company is open to assisting with relocation, explore the hardwood forests, hiking trails and fishing that the area has to offer.
- Proven managerial background in a blown film manufacturing plant.
- Hands-on experience with blown film machines, Reifenhauser would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles.
- Effective leadership skills with proven ability to build teamwork, implement goals and strategic initiatives.
This opportunity is being managed by MBS Advisors. Please apply online at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/.