PLANT MANAGER (BLOW MOLDING)
About this job:
- Bring your plastic blow molding knowledge and innovative ideas to this very successful, smaller Wisconsin manufacturing facility to help them grow
- As Plant Manager, you’ll have top-level responsibility for the continued success of the operation– safety, quality, efficiency, and profitability.
- You will oversee the blow molding, extrusion, and wash departments to produce quality drainage system products in a fast paced, continuous production environment
- You will drive continuous improvement, train employees, promote team-building, and work with customers to promote EXCELLENCE in all aspects of the business.
About this employer:
- Timewell Drainage Products is a successful, privately-held company that has been in business for several decades.
- They already have multiple plants in the Midwest and South, and they have plans to build other facilities
- Their reputation for producing quality drainage pipe products is recognized within the agricultural, construction, and highway industries
- A bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, or related field, would be ideal
- 5 years of successful management experience in a plastic blow molding, extrusion, and/or injection molding manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal, customer relations, and computer skills
This recruiting project is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors