National Account Manager - Air Conveying Equipment
National Account Manager – Plastic & Paper Manufacturing Auxiliary Machinery
Are you a capital equipment sales leader passionate about selling solutions? As a National Account Manager, YOU will have the opportunity to dramatically impact and build on the success of Kongskilde Industries in air conveying systems for plastics, packaging and paper manufacturing.
· You will serve as a mentor to the Kongskilde employed sales team, and manufacturer’s representatives. This role includes domestic travel as well as occasional international trips.
· You will actively manage global OEM’s and direct accounts within your territory of MI, IN, OH and KY through a consultative and customer centric solutions approach.
· You will partner with project teams, distributors and other members of sales team to bring system solutions to the end customer
· You will contribute your experience and industry knowledge to the sales and service team in North America.
About the company:
- Founded in 1949 this global leader is based in Denmark, with 9 sales offices located throughout the world.
- Touches a wide range of industry segments from paper printing to film producers to injection molders and recyclers
- Innovative, customer driven and a preferred supplier of pneumatic conveying, de-dusting and separation systems
- 5+ years technical capital equipment sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- Strong understanding of manufacturing systems as they relate to plastics, paper or recycled materials.
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com