Molding Floor Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
Engage the production floor! We need your hands-on, can-do leadership skills to manage the production floor and drive continuous improvement at a growing, family-owned plastic injection molder in Western Pennsylvania.
About This Job
- You will be responsible for managing the molding production floor by leading and engaging employees (shift supervisors, operators, floor techs, processors, and material handlers) to perform their tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives in production processes and procedures.
- Monitor manufacturing effectiveness/efficiency.
- You will demonstrate a significant presence on the production floor with an approachable and personable manner.
About This Company
- We are an established and growing injection molder with American-made products that can be found in billion-dollar companies whose names you will recognize.
- The key to our success is innovation, agility in manufacturing, customer satisfaction, and teamwork.
- Our recent growth cements our market position as a stable and competitive company.
- We offer quarterly profit bonuses to encourage an ownership culture.
- We invest in talent, value our customers, and have a vision for future growth!
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Five years in manufacturing with demonstrated experience managing small teams.
- Knowledge of injection molding and plastic manufacturing processes.
- A strong leader who is well organized, goal oriented, with the ability to develop, foster, and maintain a team-oriented work environment.
- You will have strong interpersonal, communication, and people management skills.
- You will be a self-starter and flexible in a small-company environment.
- Lean manufacturing experience.
- IQMS experience a plus.