If you are a technical injection molding manager and have a successful track record of implementing process improvements, then we would like to hear from you. You will be joining a leading value-injection molding and custom contract manufacturing partner to the world’s most innovative and quality-conscious brands.
About This Job
- You will be a hands-on leader running the daily operations of the molding department consisting of 45 presses ranging from 55 to 800 tons.
- You will give decisive direction to employees, respond to abnormalities, quickly resolving issues, accelerating problem-solving, teach and mentor, and improve processes.
- You will have accountability for leading organization and processes to achieve safety, quality, delivery, and productivity measures related to customer service and operational performance.
About This Company
- With more than 65 years of plastic injection molding expertise, seasoned design engineering, lean manufacturing processes, and diverse US and China capabilities, our client makes better-working products for better-performing brands.
- Our client is a world-class company with a Culture of Craft powered by strong corporate values, tenured professionals, exceptional training, and years of experience.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will be a progressive, assertive leader who can work in a fast-paced environment and has high stamina along with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- You must have a thorough knowledge of the injection molding process and understanding of the design and build of plastic injection parts and molds, and related inspection/quality documentation processes.
- You will have experience in Lean manufacturing concepts, at least 5 to 10 years in injection molding manufacturing.
- A BS degree in Engineering is preferred.