Mold Maker/Repair - Plastic Injection Molding
Showcase your technical expertise! Custom plastic injection molder is seeking experienced mold/tool maker and bench repair expert to become part of their dynamic team. Basic job functions will entail construction, alteration and repair of plastic injection molds.
About This Job
- Constructs, assembles and repairs injection molds, from prints, sketches and verbal explanations to meet customer requirements.
- Recommends changes from print dimensions in order to meet proper assembly of tooling.
- Setup and operate tool room equipment to meet close print dimensions and specifications.
About This Company
- With more than 65 years of plastic injection molding expertise, seasoned design engineering, lean manufacturing processes and diverse US and China capabilities, our client makes better-working products for better-performing brands.
- Our client is a world class company with a Culture of Craft powered by strong corporate values, tenured professionals, exceptional training, and years of experience.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School or Trade School graduate and completion of apprenticeship training as tool maker plus 2 years tooling/mold making.
- Thorough knowledge for mold/tool fabrication, injection molding and tool room machinery.
- Ability to construct and assemble complex tooling, molds, fixtures, jigs and gauges
- Able to read and follow blue prints and proficient with measuring equipment.
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk, pulling and pushing over extended periods of time in a manufacturing environment involving noise, dust, etc... Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Please apply at MBS Advisors https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/