Manufacturing Manager - Plastic Injection Molding
We mold plastic products that help save lives, keep people safe, and shape our future. Custom plastic injection molding solutions for medical, sporting, defense, safety, and technology. If you are an injection molding expert committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement, we would like to speak with you about joining our Senior Management Team.
About This Job:
- As our Manufacturing Manager, you will plan, direct and manage operations with responsibilities for molding, finishing, planning, scheduling, delivery, and profitability.
- You will be responsible for ensuring increased levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of the team, materials, and machines.
- You will provide leadership to the team and manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, safety, on-time delivery, plant performance measures, etc.
- Provide team leadership, coaching, training, mentoring, and development
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate improvements and working relationships
- Highly competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package with relocation assistance
About This Company:
- As a recognized leader, our company has built a strong reputation for manufacturing high-quality injection molded parts for over 60 years in two national locations.
- Providing end-to-end solutions from design, in-house mold making, production, value-added services, we eliminate the need for customers to manage multiple suppliers.
- Commodity and engineered resins, over-molding, insert-molding, foam/gas assist, ISO9001 and 13485 certifications
- Located in scenic Western Connecticut, we provide turnkey solutions to major medical, sporting, defense, safety, and technology markets.
- We pride ourselves in commitment to safety, quality, reliability, respect for others, and teamwork.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in technical injection molding with 5+ years of experience running a molding operation.
- You will have experience implementing lean manufacturing techniques and a demonstrated track record of improving procedures and processes in an injection molding environment.
- You will be a leader who can effectively communicate, problem-solve, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent
- Computer proficient and experience implementing, operating, and training others on company processes and systems