Manufacturing Manager - Plastic Injection Molding (Automotive)
Growth potential with successful custom plastic injection molder in Kentucky.
Experienced injection molding professional needed to manage manufacturing and continued shipment of the highest quality products to customers in automotive, medical, construction, and consumer products industries. You will plan, coordinate, and execute continuous defect-free production of products within ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
Drive continuous improvement and 6S activities while promoting a positive, safe, and productive work environment.
About This Job:
- As Manufacturing Manager, provide direction, strategy, planning and execution of manufacturing and shipping operations.
- Manage employees and have hands-on involvement of the company’s injection molding operations.
- Work closely with the VP of Ops on manufacturing planning, budgets, goals, and business development.
- Play active role in senior level negotiations with clients and manufacturing partners.
- Ensure implementation and adherence of formal processes to support product manufacturing.
- Ensure compliance to all QMS, SOPs, ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
About This Company:
- Custom plastic injection molder in automotive, electronics, sporting, consumer, and medical industries.
- In-house design, engineering, tooling, molding, and assembly in over 200,000 square feet of manufacturing space equipped with state-of-the-art technology to produce over 2,000 parts with just-in-time delivery.
- Family-owned company whose vision is to be the best at what we do by treating people fairly, consistently and providing a better quality of work and life for our team members which leads to producing superior quality parts at a fair price and being the partner of choice in the industries we serve.
- Located in scenic lakes region of Western Kentucky.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Successful Manufacturing Manager will have a thorough knowledge of plastic injection molding equipment, processes, procedures, and documentation.
- Bachelors Degree or 10 years experience in production operations.
- Hands-on, progressive leader with a “can do” attitude.
- Autonomous, accountable, motivated self-starter focused on positive team involvement.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal), computer skills (MS Office), and IQMS experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must present a professional attitude and appearance with team members and customers.