MANUFACTURING DIRECTOR – INJECTION MOLDING
We mold unique products that provide protection and safety. Innovative aerospace, defense, industrial, and recreational products for OEMs. If you are an injection molding expert committed to operational excellence and continuous improvement, we would like to speak with you about joining our senior management team.
About This Job:
- As our manufacturing director, you will plan, direct, and manage operations with responsibilities for production, raw materials, scheduling, inventory, equipment utilization, shipping, and other production-related activities.
- You will be responsible for ensuring increased levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of the team, materials, and machines.
- You will provide leadership to the team and manage policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, safety, on-time delivery, plant performance measures, etc.
- Provide team leadership, coaching, training, mentoring, and development.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate improvements and working relationships.
- Highly competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package with relocation assistance.
About This Company:
- Our company has built a strong reputation for manufacturing high-quality injection molded parts for over 40 years.
- Leading the market, we provide end-to-end solutions from design, molding, treatments, and secondary operations. We eliminate the need for customers to manage multiple suppliers.
- Located in scenic Eastern Pennsylvania, we supply major OEM customers in aerospace, defense, industrial, and recreational markets.
- We pride ourselves in commitment to safety, quality, reliability, respect for others, and teamwork.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in technical injection molding with 5+ years of experience running a molding operation.
- You will have experience implementing lean manufacturing techniques and a demonstrated track record of improving procedures and processes in an injection molding environment.
- You will be a leader who can effectively communicate, problem solve, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent.
- Computer proficient and experience implementing, operating, and training others on ERP systems.