Maintenance Trainee - learn and grow here
Syringes. Eye Droppers. Products that help people every day. Somebody makes them. That somebody can be you.
If you have a basic understanding of how machine hydraulic and electrical systems operate, and you’re ambitious, this privately owned, Massachusetts manufacturer would like to talk to you. This is an unusual opportunity to learn on the job, and grow in responsibility and earnings.
ALSO – If you have prior experience in injection molding, we want to talk to you, also!
You will diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical equipment associated with injection molding and maintain the Quality System.
Skills required or willing to learn:
- Mechanical background, who can work on hydraulics and electrical in an ISO FDA environment.
- Ability to Diagnose, repair and replace any defective components (electrical and mechanical) on plant equipment in order to improve reliability.
- Set up molds/machines for change overs for process setups.
- Ability to read manuals for Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatics
- Perform preventive maintenance and inspections
- Perform mold changes and installation of mold
- Perform equipment repairs
Now is your time. For the next step to a great career, please contact: email@example.com.