MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (1st SHIFT)
Will perform a wide range of maintenance functions for a well-established molding manufacturing facility. This includes machinery preventative maintenance, repair, and building maintenance for the plant. This 1st shift position provides EXCELLENT pay and some RELOCATION ASSISTANCE if needed.
Some Key Job Responsibilities:
- Follow daily schedule for performing preventive maintenance and repairs
- Record information for preventive maintenance and maintenance work orders
- Maintain a safe and organized environment
- Troubleshoot injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Experience with 3-6 axis robots is a plus.
- Skilled in the construction of end of arm tooling for robotics desired.
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Hands-on maintenance experience in a plastic molding manufacturing plant
- Skilled with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, etc.
- Knowledge of robotics is a plus