Maintenance Supervisor - Plastic Injection Molding
Bring your Can-Do attitude, leadership, and hands-on maintenance skills to this custom plastic injection molding plant in the Midwest. You will be responsible for the maintenance team and the overall maintenance, repair, and replacement of plant manufacturing equipment. Company is offering competitive wages and relocation for the right individual.
About This Position
- Hands-on management position that leads, develops, directs, and evaluates the performance of the Maintenance Team.
- Drive cost savings and operational efficiencies.
- Develop and execute a preventative maintenance program for molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage daily operations to maintain and repair mechanical, production, and facility equipment.
- Maintains program documentation for compliance with IATF 16949.
- Promote a culture of safety to drive toward zero incidents.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Possess 5+ years of experience in plastic injection molding maintenance and repair.
- Hands-on experience with maintenance and troubleshooting of plastic injection molding machines from 200 – 2,000 ton, as well as ancillary equipment including automation, grinders, dryers, heaters and conveyors.
- Successful experience developing and implementing a PMM program.
- Willingness to lead the maintenance team from a “hands-on” perspective, including working with the team to repair, modify, replace, and upgrade equipment as needed
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must.