Maintenance Manager - Injection Molding
Maintenance Manager – Injection Molding South Carolina Plant
Bring your leadership and master mechanic skills to this injection molding plant in South Carolina and be a key member of the leadership team. You will act as a technical advisor and be responsible for overall maintenance, repair and replacement of plant manufacturing equipment.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with engineering.
- Scheduling repair, maintenance and installation of machines and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Directs training of workers to improve performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Reviews production, quality control and maintenance reports and will plan and implement new methods and procedures designed to improve operations and minimize operating costs.
About the Company:
- Recent merger provides solutions for widest range of injection molding needs.
- Plants located in Northeast, Southeast and Midwest.
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high level engineering know-how.
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs and growth potential.
- Possess 5+ years of experience in plastic injection molding maintenance and repair, IQMS knowledge a plus.
- Hands-on experience with maintenance of molding machines from 22 – 1,500 ton, as well as ancillary equipment such as dryers, robots, blenders, resin transfer units
- Willingness to lead the maintenance team from a “hands-on” perspective, including working with the team to repair, modify, replace and upgrade equipment as needed
- Exceptional leadership and proven team-building skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and innovative problem-solving skills