Maintenance Manager - Injection Molding
Maintenance Manager – Injection Molding (South Carolina)
Bring your leadership and maintenance skills to this growing injection molding plant in South Carolina. Hands-on technical advisor responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. The company is offering generous wages and relocation for the right individual.
About this Job
- Hands-on technical advisor responsible for overall maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage small maintenance team and scheduling for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, and installation of machines and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Directs training to improve performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
- Generous wages, full benefits, growth potential.
About this Company
- Recent merger provides solutions for a wide range of injection molding needs with facilities in the Northeast, Southeast, and Midwest.
- Markets served include automotive, appliances, industrial, OEM
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high-level engineering know-how.
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs, and growth potential.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Possess 5+ years of experience in plastic injection molding maintenance and repair, IQMS and IATF experience a plus.
- Hands-on experience with maintenance of molding machines from 22 – 1,500 ton, as well as ancillary equipment such as dryers, blenders, material handling systems, and automation.
- Experience managing and training a small maintenance team.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and computer literate.