Injection Molding Processor/Shift Supervisor
Injection Molding Processor and Shift Supervisor
Century Container LLC, a leading manufacturer of injection-molded containers and lids is looking for an Injection Molding Processor and Shift Supervisor to join their team. It is their versatility that makes Century Container unique. Their pails are manufactured in their own facility, printed by their own state-of-the-art graphics and print departments, and shipped on their own trucks. This "one stop shop" approach means they are able to offer competitive pricing with more in-house services than other vendors, and they can respond much more quickly and efficiently to customers' needs.
You will manage and oversee overall shift operations which include machine process controls, cycle efficiency and production efficiency including scrap percentage, personnel, safety and raw materials. Make recommendations to improve cycle efficiency, quality, and efficiency of operations. Accountable for meeting production goals and fostering a well-trained and motivated staff under direction of the Operations Manager and Production Manager.
- Husky Hybrid Injection Molding Machines
- HPM Injection Molding Machines
- Motan Material Distribution System
- Husky Polaris control systems
- Barber Colman; Maco 8000 & Maco 4500 control systems
- HPM Command 9000 control systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the shift assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining maximum uptime on machines scheduled in production.
- Troubleshoot machine controls as necessary to maintain production output within cycle and quality standards.
- Improve processes and cycle efficiencies while maintaining quality control within standards.
- Responsible for the operation of the material distribution system from silo to machine.
- Complete daily production reports within standard.
- Liaison with Company personnel to maintain efficient and open communications in support of company operational goals.
8+ years direct experience in injection molding process controls including startup, setup and troubleshooting of the process. 3+ years experience in personnel management. HDPE injection molding experience is highly desired.