Process Engineer - Injection Molding
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow in your career – this is it! The process engineer is a “hands-on” position that plans, directs, and coordinates equipment and processes to produce high-quality injection molded products.
- You will coordinate molding efforts for new product launches.
- You will provide technical leadership to process technicians, operators and molding personnel.
- You will develop and maintain process documentation.
- You will work with equipment and material vendors to help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Who We Are:
- With more than 65 years of plastic injection molding expertise, we are leaders and visionaries in our field.
- We provide in-house tooling manufacturing capabilities allowing us to better engineer products and reduce time.
- We specialize in thermoplastic gearing with design expertise to resolve complex challenges.
- 5+ years of direct experience in a plastic injection molding operation
- Strong technical background in injection molding processes, tooling, equipment, and materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent technical education and experience
- Superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork and organizational skills a must
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors please apply at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/