Sr. Process Engineer - Plastic Injection Molding
Showcase your technical processing knowledge! If you’re a “hands-on” Plastics Process Engineer, consider joining our Team. Develop and document injection molding processes, troubleshoot process issues, mentor junior staff, and produce high-quality custom injection molded products in medical, industrial and consumer markets.
About this Opportunity
- As Sr. Process Engineer, develop and document molding processes for new product launches.
- Improve molding processes for existing and legacy projects.
- Provide technical leadership to the production team including process technicians, operators, and molding personnel.
- You will develop and maintain process documentation.
- You will work with equipment and material vendors to help troubleshoot and resolve issues.
About this Employer
- More than 70 years of plastic injection molding expertise, seasoned design engineering, in-house tool making, lean manufacturing processes.
- US and China locations, our client makes better-working products for better-performing brands.
- World class company with a Culture of Craft powered by strong corporate values, tenured professionals, exceptional training, with a positive attitude and team-focused culture.
- Specialized in molding engineered resins for precise mechanical movement and complex gear and drive train assemblies.
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certified.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 5+ years of direct experience in a plastic injection molding operation.
- Technical background in injection molding processes, tooling, equipment, and engineered resins.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent technical education and experience.
- Scientific molding principles.
- Superior communication (written and verbal), teamwork and organizational skills a must.