Human Resource Manager - Manufacturing
Lead Human Resource strategies for a growing manufacturing plant. Looking for an HR leader with a positive, can-do attitude that will foster communication and guide knowledge on employee benefits, career opportunities and growth initiatives.
About This Position
- Lead hiring efforts to maintain a fully staffed manufacturing floor.
- Administer and manage employee benefit plans. Communicates with carriers to ensure proper procedures and regulations are followed.
- Manage and maintain documentation related to Covid-19, worker’s compensation, and OSHA 300 Log.
- Strategize and execute recruiting activities to include screening, interviews, and onboarding of new employees.
- Manage all payroll activities and maintain all employee records as required.
- Update and contribute to employee handbook revisions as needed.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3+ years in a Human Resource capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Spanish fluently.
- Strong computer skills to include HRIS system, payroll processing and spreadsheet creation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must.