Human Resource Manager – Manufacturing
Lead Human Resource strategies for this growing manufacturing plant. Looking for an HR leader with a positive, can-do attitude that will help to foster communication both internally and externally to guide knowledge on benefits, career opportunities and growth initiatives.
About This Position
- Administer and manage employee benefit plans. Communicates with carriers to ensure proper procedures and regulations are followed.
- Manage all worker’s compensation injuries and maintain OSHA 300 Log.
- Strategize and execute all recruiting activities to include screening, interviews and onboarding of new employees.
- Manage all payroll activities and maintain all employee records as required.
- Update and contribute to employee handbook revisions as needed.
About This Company
- Our client is a custom plastic injection molder with a national footprint.
- Complete tool shop and extensive material experience coupled with high level engineering know-how.
- Company offers full benefits, formal training programs and growth potential.
- Our client, an ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 registered company, has implemented extensive quality procedures to ensure all requirements and customer specifications are met or exceeded.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3+ years in a Human Resource capacity within a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include HRIS system, payroll processing and spreadsheet creation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude is a must.