Director of Business Development - Plastic Injection Molding
Business Development and General Manager for Injection Molding Plant
While helping to oversee the day-to-day operations of this manufacturing site, you will also hold responsibility for the sales segment of this Maquiladora plant. The General Manager will have direct control over customer orders, sales, and be responsible for strategic planning and direction of the business.
About this job:
- Responsible for building relationships with new and current customers to drive business for the plastic injection molding facility.
- Responsible for realization of short-term budget revenue targets and revenue forecasting. Plans and manages operations budget and has P&L responsibility.
- Expand the portfolio of business development prospects and targets to deliver long-term growth.
- Establish clear goals and implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Accountable for driving continuous improvement in cost, quality, and on-time delivery through planning, organizing, and scheduling work assignments with the team using Lean Manufacturing techniques.
About this employer:
- Proven track record of success – in business for over 30 years.
- 60,000 sq. foot Mexicali facility with clean room.
- Opportunity to lead and determine direction of company as it expands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical or related Engineering, preferred but not required if sufficient equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience selling injection molding solutions.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience to include product design, tooling, and automation.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
This opportunity is managed by MBS Advisors. Please contact Cassie at (413) 727-3603 with questions. If interested please submit resume online or to firstname.lastname@example.org.