Plant Manager - Injection Molding
Do you have plant management experience running an injection molding business? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to work for a successful German company who manufactures products for automotive, consumer appliance, and rail industries.
About This Job:
- You will be managing a 100+ employee operation with responsibility for Tooling, Production, Logistics, Human Resources, Finance/Accounting, Purchasing, and Plant Controlling.
- You will be focused on improving operations and processes as well as mentoring, developing, and training employees.
- You will have full responsibility for the continued success of the company and have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization.
About This Company:
- Our client is a German-based injection molding company with 60+ years of molding experience for the rail, automotive, medical, electrical, and home appliance industries. Molding parts from less than a gram to 15 pounds. Machines range from 50 ton to 1600 ton, with 2 shot capabilities.
- Our client has multiple manufacturing locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. As a full-service supplier, they mold state-of-the-art tooling, injection molding, blow molding and assembly technologies into a complete package that is unique in the industry.
- Our client produces complex molded parts and is IATF 16949, ISO 9001, UL certified.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- You will have experience running an injection molding operation with a minimum of 30 employees and a strong business acumen not just related to production.
- You will be a leader who can develop teams and has an excellent understanding of both plastic injection molding and tool technology.
- You need to be assertive, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have an independent work approach to be successful in this position.
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors.