About this Job
- Join a growing company with a fun and relaxed small-company atmosphere.
- Reporting directly to the President, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all facets of accounting operations.
- You will be responsible for the monthly closing cycle, financial reporting, financial policies, procedures, internal controls, and budget preparation.
- As a member of the management team, you will also be involved in the day-to-day operations of the company including special projects.
About this Company
- Leaders in custom injection molding in thermoplastics and silicones, Sinicon Plastics is an ISO 9001 certified company specializing in highly technical parts. We are involved from tool design to prototyping, to full production runs.
- Sinicon Plastics provides custom molded parts made from specialty engineering resins for medical, military, aerospace, and industrial applications. Sinicon Plastics services companies with annual volumes of hundreds of parts up to millions of parts.
- Sinicon Plastics has an excellent work environment and strives to provide our customers with products that exceed expectations. We take on the toughest jobs out there and design and build the tools, verify and validate those tools, and get our customers into the production phase with top of the line molding operations.
- Steady year-over-year growth.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in finance/accounting within a manufacturing environment.
- The controller candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience.
- Have manufacturing and ERP experience. IQMS and plastics experience preferred.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products and Crystal Report Writer.