Engineering Manager - Injection Molding
If you are a proactive, creative, and technical leader; we’d like to talk to you about a wonderful career opportunity. As the engineering manager, you will be responsible for all day-to-day engineering activities, operations, and strategic planning for this custom injection molder.
About the Role:
- Provide technical support to the organization and assist with training and mentoring
- Promote a collaborative and innovative engineering team
- Provide insight and alternatives to engineers and design to enhance manufacturability of products
- Be the technical lead that oversees tooling, material samples, and engineering changes
- Use scientific molding techniques to optimize the injection molding process
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical equivalent with a combination of experience and education
- 10+ years in plastic injection molding operations
- 3+ years of management experience leading a team in tooling and process engineering.
- Lean Sigma Certification is a plus
This position is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors please apply at https://recruiting.mbsadvisors.com/jobs/