Dry Offset Print Press Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Make our printing department special. High-speed plastic container manufacturing company in Southern California is seeking a Dry Offset Print Press Manager. Manage our printing operations and engage our team. Provide leadership to maximize efficiency and create a positive work environment.
About the Role:
- Lead and supervise day to day operation of the Printing Department.
- Flexible schedule, choose your hours to manage multiple shifts.
- Ensure that all standards for product quality, food safety, and productivity are adhered to.
- Communicate and ensure proper specifications are met according to work order.
- Sign-off on samples or make adjustments as necessary to deliver quality printing on products.
- Manage team and create balanced workload with strong communication throughout department.
About the Company:
- Company has been in business over 50 years in Southern California.
- Reputation as pioneers and innovators in the food packaging industry.
- Propriety plastic injection molded containers offer industry best tamper resistant packaging.
- Consistent growth and ownership offers a stable environment while providing opportunities to expand your career.
- Must have experience with Polytype or Van Dam dry offset print press machines.
- Demonstrate successful supervisory and management experience.
- Strong communication, effective planning, and organizational skills.
- Understanding of food packaging and safety a plus.