Director of Supply Chain & Procurement - Plastic Injection Molding
Director of Supply Chain & Procurement
Bring your Supply Chain and Procurement experience to this manufacturer of mission critical plastic injection molded components. Reporting to the CFO, you will support and deliver value to operations, business development, engineering, and finance through the development of supply chain strategies, management of key vendor partner relationships, and ongoing sourcing and procurement of materials and services.
About this Job
- As Director or Supply Chain and Procurement, develop, implement, and enhance procurement strategies across the Company.
- Develop and maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships with key vendor partners; consolidate vendors where necessary and support overall business strategy.
- Establish internal and external objectives, best practices, codes of conduct, and/or score cards related to performance, quality, delivery, pricing, and terms.
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, rebates, and other key terms and relationship parameters.
- Manage ongoing material inventory needs for the Company and coordinate with operations and warehouse personnel to support production planning, including the procurement of long lead time and complex supply chain materials.
About this Company
- Successful plastic injection molding company with state-of-the-art facilities that leverage process automation to achieve optimal part pricing and quality.
- Aligns the highest level of skilled engineers and technicians with automated and revolutionary lights-out processes.
- Our client has been recognized as one of the best places to work (Plastics News) for the past eight years.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- A minimum of five years of operations, supply chain, procurement, and/or project management experience within a manufacturing setting.
- Leadership skills including ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and strategic problem solving skills.
- Decision making and prioritization skills.
- Interpersonal, communication, negotiating, and organizational influencing skills.
- Strong ERP systems experience (IQMS Preferred).