Director of Sales
The employer is a small company, a blow molding processor, that knows it can compete in the bottle supply business of the Northeast USA.
Your job is to transform that knowledge into business.
- Own the sales function
- Grow the custom bottle business
- Establish the sales process and organize the department for growth
- Direct the efforts of sales reps and the sales administrator
- Actively participate on the company's senior management team
- Travel as appropriate to visit customers, prospects, participate in trade shows, etc.
- Appropriate experience in the plastics industry
- A proactive, big picture thinker who plans and executes well
- A relationship builder
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Appreciates a small company growth environment - short on silos, long on action
- Comfortable & capable of facilitating technical discussions on plastic parts
- Reasonable understanding of plastics molding and manufacturing processes
- Live by the preferability habits:
- Show up on time
- Do what you say
- Finish what you start
- Say please and thank you
If you appreciate an environment that fosters productivity and creativity, this is the place for you.