Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs – Plastic Injection Molding
Drive our Quality Management System across multiple manufacturing locations in North America! Seeking experienced Director of Quality and Regulatory Affairs (DQRA) in plastic injection molding to continue producing the highest quality plastic parts for customers in healthcare, automotive, and filtration markets.
About This Position
- As Director of Quality, you will be responsible for establishing the strategic direction for continuous quality improvement and the implementation of quality policies for all of our client’s North American locations.
- The DQRA works with senior management to identify areas of improvement, creates projects, gathers resources to work on projects, and manages the progress of projects to support the company’s short and long-range business objectives.
- The DQRA will benchmark best practices for the sustained improvement of critical quality and business processes throughout the corporation.
- This individual will oversee the deployment of quality analysis tools and will act as a resource for front line Quality Managers, Executive Management and other members of the Management Team.
About This Company
- Founded over 70 years ago and with multiple nationwide plants, our client is the contract manufacturer of choice for the world’s most successful companies.
- With quality as top priority, they strive for excellence in a highly-focused culture and standardized manufacturing platform.
- Providing complex injection-molded thermoplastic and silicone solutions, our turnkey partner understands plastic manufacturing from beginning to end.
- Exceling at tight-tolerance mold building, molding, and contract manufacturing using a matrix of competencies geared to collaborative problem solving, Six Sigma quality, and on-time and on-budget delivery.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Proven hands-on leadership experience in Quality Control. Ability to effectively drive initiatives through persuasive and inspirational leadership. Proven ability to encourage active participation by forming cross-functional teams.
- 10-15 years related experience in Healthcare contract manufacturing, training, quality and/or consulting roles. Strong preference given to candidates with experience in precision plastic injection molding and healthcare medical device, pharmaceutical and drug delivery contract manufacturing.
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager, Six Sigma Black Belt or similar achievements preferred.
- BS in Engineering, Math or equivalent preferred.