Director of Operations - Plastic Injection Molding
Lead multi-plant operations and continuous improvement initiatives for this custom plastic injection molder in the Southeast. Reporting to the CEO, you will be part of the executive team to help improve upon an already successful organization.
About This Position
- You will be responsible for meeting or exceeding plant profitability and operational metric targets, as well as driving towards zero accidents.
- You will implement systems and tools to achieve metrics, goals, and strategic objectives, and provide leadership to implement plant safety programs.
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvement strategies in technology, quality, equipment and environment.
- Interface with all departments to ensure that customer requirements are met and champion/implement lean manufacturing processes.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- The successful candidate will have five years of plant leadership experience in a plastic injection molding facility, with a focus on lean and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of operations, including scheduling, production, procurement, engineering and quality systems is essential.
- A strong leader who is well organized, goal oriented, and has the ability to develop, foster, and maintain a team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school. (Engineering degree preferred)