CONTROLLER (Plastics Manufacturing)
Our client's expert engineers create the best thermoforming products in the Northeast, and they need you to count the money! Growing leader in plastic thermoforming needs your accounting and business acumen to drive process improvements and promote financial efficiencies.
About this job:
- As our client's Financial Controller, you’ll have multi-plant accounting responsibility (e.g., monthly closings, reconciliations, variance analysis, labor reporting, inventory control, internal controls, budgets, etc.).
- “Roll up your sleeves” to improve internal processes/controls and initiate new projects. Help perfect their barcoding system and take their leading-edge IQMS ERP software to the next level!
- You'll enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your efforts will be valued and rewarded.
- This position can be based in either Western Massachusetts or Upstate, New York. Some relocation assistance may be available if needed.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential, full benefits, profit sharing.
About this employer:
- Our client is considered the expert when it comes to plastics processing (thermoforming, vacuuming-forming, pressure-forming, etc.), and they are one of the largest heavy-gauge custom thermoformers in the Northeastern U.S.
- They are a recognized leader in their industry. Their three facilities (in Massachusetts & New York) produce innovative, high quality plastic parts with broad-based applications: medical, transportation, consumer products, aerospace, food packaging, and electronics.
- This award-winning company is a division of a larger family run plastics business that has grown organically and through acquisition over the past 6 years. They focus on customer satisfaction by investing in new equipment, technology, and talent!
- They have a cohesive group of employees who share a commitment to each other, their job, their customers, and their company.
- Become an integral part of their management team and put your financial footprint on their future success!
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field and/or a combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on accounting management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of custom plastics manufacturing is ideal.
- Strong accounting, integrity, interpersonal, computer, and analytical skills.