CONTROLLER (Plastics Manufacturing)
Our expert engineers create the best thermoforming products in the Northeast, we need you to count the money! Growing leader in plastic thermoforming needs your accounting and business acumen to drive process improvements and promote financial efficiencies.
About this job:
- As our Controller, you’ll have multi-plant accounting responsibility (e.g., monthly closings, reconciliations, variance analysis, labor reporting, inventory control, internal controls, budgets, etc.).
- “Roll up your sleeves” to improve internal processes/controls and initiate new projects. Help perfect our barcoding system and take our leading-edge IQMS ERP software to the next level!
- We offer a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your efforts will be valued and rewarded.
- This position can be based in either Western Massachusetts or Upstate, New York. Some relocation assistance may be available if needed.
- Competitive compensation, bonus potential, full benefits, profit sharing.
About this employer:
- Universal Plastics Corporation is considered the expert when it comes to plastics processing (thermoforming, vacuuming-forming, pressure-forming, etc.), and we are one of the largest heavy-gauge custom thermoformers in the Northeastern U.S.
- We are a recognized leader in our industry. Our three facilities (in Massachusetts & New York) produce innovative, high quality plastic parts with broad-based applications: medical, transportation, consumer products, aerospace, food packaging, and electronics.
- Our award-winning company is a division of a larger family run plastics business that has grown organically and through acquisition over the past 6 years. We focus on customer satisfaction by investing in new equipment, technology, and talent!
- We value our cohesive group of employees who share a commitment to each other, their job, our customers, and our company.
- Become an integral part of our management team and put your financial footprint on our future success!
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field and/or a combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on accounting management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of custom plastics manufacturing is ideal.
- Strong accounting, integrity, interpersonal, computer, and analytical skills.
This recruiting project is exclusively managed by MBS Advisors