CapEx Manager – Plastic Manufacturing
CapEx Manager - Plastics Manufacturing
If you have a strong plastic manufacturing and machinery background and enjoy leading projects from the ground up – this CapEx Manager role is for you! Growing plastic extrusion company needs a capable CapEx Manager to execute all capital expenditure projects on-time and on budget.
About the Job:
- You will initiate procedures and guidelines for project development activities.
- Supervise overall preparation of economic, environmental, technical, and operational analysis related to capital expenditures.
- Lead multiple, large-scale projects across several geographical locations.
- Build overall project budget and generate capitalization plan based on project timeline.
- Manage the company-wide Cap Ex portfolio.
About the Company:
- Entrepreneurial manufacturer serving the hot tub and outdoor furniture market with unique synthetic wood products. With year over year growth, the company continues to increase both its revenue and workforce.
- Striving to exceed client expectations for product innovation, quality, customer service, and support.
- Company mission is based on several principles which include Do the Right Thing; Be Accountable; Drive Improvement; Value Teamwork; Do It Safely; Sustainability; and Treat Others as We Want to be Treated.
- Competitive compensation, full benefits and 401K matching.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in plant operations, maintenance and/or engineering.
- Extensive experience planning, scheduling, and execution of plant capital expenditures.
- Experience building out new manufacturing/production facilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering quantifiable results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Operations Management or similar discipline preferred or relevant experience.