Business Development Manager - Plastics
If you love working in the plastics industry and closing deals – then we have a great opportunity for you! Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to actively develop relationships with OEM’s and other key business partners throughout the U.S. You will drive sales results and partner on product development as you increase awareness of the their international capabilities in high precision tooling and complex molded parts.
- Responsible for building relationships with new and current customers to drive business in tooling and molding.
- Target opportunities with medical/healthcare, consumer electronics, automotive and industrial sectors.
- Define, adjust and optimize market and sales strategy.
- Pipeline management & reporting, in support of sales forecast & budget management.
- Professional management of the full sales cycle and positive representation of company within the marketplace, directly with customers, potential customers, and at relevant trade shows, exhibitions, and other networking events.
- Achieve overall sales budget, including price and margin management and price increases.
- Over 20 years of innovation.
- Strategic merger has driven advancements in processes, precision and engineered molding solutions.
- Specializes in complex design and overcoming challenges in performance.
- Global demand has led to expansion in China, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Commitment to global quality standards and testing protocols. Certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949 and ISO 13485.
- 5+ years in sales of plastics (molded parts, resins, tooling).
- Strong knowledge of injection molding and overseas manufacturing.
- Track record of hunting new business opportunities and closing deals is a must.