Business Development Manager - custom injection molding
Business Development Manager, custom injection molding
If you are looking to manage, grow and mentor a passionate team of professionals—read on! At Empire Precision Plastics, you will be leading the team to sell IDEAS.
Empire Precision is Where Your Ideas Take Shape:
--The Idea Factory is where we convert thoughts into design for manufacturing.
--The Technology Center is our tooling and pre-production press area, where we refine our clients’ ideas.
--And we can reliably produce plastic products for our clients in our Operations area.
Your role in the company will be to drive sales results as a member of senior management. Working from our office in Rochester, NY; you will direct the relationships with Empire’s current and prospective customers. We will listen to your advice, and we will provide the tools for you to meet and exceed your goals.
Our target markets are precision and optical molding for medical/healthcare, industrial, consumer/electronics, and firearms markets. We’re at our best in helping our customers’ ideas take shape, and then producing high-quality injection molded components.
Here’s more information about Empire Precision Plastics:
- Founded in 1992, the company celebrates 25 years under private ownership
- Located in a clean, efficient Rochester, NY manufacturing facility
- Specializing in scientific molding with the ability to do both precision and optical
- Recent expansion includes white rooms, updated injection molding equipment, and a technology center–our “idea factory”
- Prides itself on a culture of continuous improvement, dedication, and respect.
If you can demonstrate your success in sales leadership of custom injection molding, let’s have a conversation about how this opportunity at Empire Precision Plastics will energize your career.
For consideration, contact Cassie Wilson at MBS Advisors. email@example.com
THIS RECRUITING PROJECT MANAGED EXCLUSIVELY BY MBS ADVISORS.