Business Development Sales - Injection Molding
About this job:
- Develop sales in new markets and track monthly results and trends for business forecasting.
- Establish sales goals and metrics, and identify strategic new customers that align with company's capabilities.
- Work with customers to confirm technical requirements and specifications.
About this employer:
- Company is a specialized Injection Molding and Machining business with over 48 years of success because of the service and support they provide to their customers.
- They are a third generation company, and one of Chicago's "Top Performers" in custom injection molding of all types of thermoplastic materials. Specializing in metal replacement with structural composite and engineering resins.
- Our client is a custom molder and multi-divisional organization serving commercial and high tech niche markets within the United States and abroad.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of products.
- Knowledge of Plastics, Thermoplastics, Injection Molding, and Machining of Plastics.
- The ideal candidate will have an engineering degree with a strong track record in technical sales within the Plastics industry who can grow our client's business.