Business Administrator – Plastic Injection Molding
Your keen business acumen is needed to run administrative operations for a multi-site plastic injection molding business. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful multi-national company who manufactures plastic products for a variety of industries.
About This Job:
- You will be responsible for leading Human Resources, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and IT for two plastic manufacturing operations in the Southeastern U.S.
- Working directly with senior leadership, you will improve profitability by ensuring effective and efficient processes as well as focusing on cost reductions.
- You will be instrumental in the leadership, training, motivation, and development of all employees of the above departments and will manage seven direct reports.
- This direct-hire position is based in South Carolina and relocation assistance is available to the right candidate.
About This Company:
- Our client is a global plastic injection molding company with 60+ years of molding experience in a variety of industries.
- Molding parts from less than a gram to 15 pounds. Machines range from 50 ton to 1600 ton, with 2-shot capabilities.
- Our client has multiple manufacturing locations in Europe, Asia, and North America. As a full-service supplier, they mold state-of-the-art tooling, injection molding, blow molding and assembly technologies into a complete package that is unique in the industry.
- Our client produces complex molded parts and is IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 certified.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- You will have a strong background in cost accounting and a successful track record in plant controlling.
- You will be a leader with a high level of business administrative knowledge with exposure to the following: IFRS/US-GAAP; SAP; PDA or PDC systems of advantage; local labor law, social security, and tax system and other government regulations.
- You need to be assertive, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have an independent work approach to be successful in this position.