Bobst Folder Gluer Operator
The Folding and Gluing Operator sets up gluing and windowing machines for each customer order and tends to various departmental duties including feeding, packing, skidding, stripping, box assembly, and quality control.
- Sets up and operates gluing machine and windowing machine for each customer order.
- Assigns team members to appropriate machine to run each job efficiently and effectively.
- Performs quality inspection of finished cards, cartons and folders to ensure that they are properly glued.
- Ensures quality standard conformance through visual inspection of printed cards, cartons or folders; discards defective cards, cartons or folders when job is completed and accounted for.
- Mentors and trains co-workers.
- Trouble shoot for machine malfunctions. Makes minor repairs and adjustments.
- Completes appropriate paperwork as assigned to department.
- Inspects filled container to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications, including size, count, serial numbers, and standard quality conformance.