Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager – Plastic & Paper Manufacturing Auxiliary Machinery
Do you have a technical sales background? As an Area Sales Manager, YOU will have the opportunity to dramatically impact and build on the success of Kongskilde Industries in the Southeast selling air conveying and separation systems for plastics, packaging and paper manufacturing. This is an excellent career opportunity for a self starter.
- The Area Sales Manager will improve the market position, penetrate and significantly grow the business where there is high untapped potential.
- You will actively manage direct accounts within your territory of NC, SC, GA,FL,TN, MS and AL using a consultative and customer centric solutions approach.
- You will partner with project teams, distributors and other members of sales team to bring system solutions to the end customer
- Work closely with Project Support to promote the best system solutions for our customers prove the market position, penetrate and significantly grow the business into these customer types where there is high untapped potential.
About the company:
- Founded in 1949 this global leader is based in Denmark, with 9 sales offices located throughout the world.
- Touches a wide range of industry segments from paper printing to film producers to injection molders and recyclers
- Innovative, customer driven and a preferred supplier of pneumatic conveying, dedusting and separation systems
- 3+ years technical capital equipment sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- Strong understanding of manufacturing systems as they relate to plastics, paper or recycled materials.
This recruiting project is managed exclusively by MBS Advisors