Molding Manager – Plastic Injection Molding
Growth opportunity with successful custom plastic injection molder in Connecticut.
Manage, build and develop our Molding Team. Custom plastic injection molding solutions for medical, sporting, defense, safety, and technology. Drive our continuous improvement activities while promoting a positive, safe, and productive work environment.
About This Job:
- As Molding Manager, you will plan, direct and manage operations with responsibilities for molding, finishing, planning, scheduling, delivery, and profitability.
- Work closely with Quality, Tooling and Project Managers to meet customer needs.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement incorporating LEAN techniques, quality, cost reduction, safety, on-time delivery, plant performance measures, etc.
- Implement timely corrective actions and execute company’s manufacturing goals.
- Provide team leadership, coaching, training, mentoring, and development.
- Resolve personnel problems and assist in performance reviews.
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and benefits package with relocation assistance.
About This Company:
- As a recognized leader, our company has built a strong reputation for manufacturing high quality injection molded parts for over 60 years in two national locations.
- Providing end-to-end solutions from design, in-house mold making, production, value-added services, we eliminate the need for customers to manage multiple suppliers.
- Commodity and engineered resins, over-molding, insert-molding, foam/gas assist, ISO9001 and 13485 certifications.
- Located in scenic Western Connecticut, we provide turnkey solutions to major medical, sporting, defense, safety, and technology markets.
- We pride ourselves in commitment to safety, quality, reliability, respect for others, and teamwork.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years plastic injection molding supervisory or managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent.
- Experience implementing LEAN manufacturing techniques and a demonstrated record of improving procedures and processes in an injection molding environment.
- You will be a leader who can effectively communicate, problem solve, and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Computer proficient and experience implementing, operating, and training others on company processes and systems.