Account Manager/Technical Sales – Flexible Food Packaging
Bring your sales drive, vision, and entrepreneurial spirit to this successful global flexible packaging manufacturer. Expanding their footprint into the U.S., you will be the first boots-on-the-ground to manage existing accounts, support supply chain/logistics, and develop new business in food packaging. Huge growth potential in this home-based position!
About this Job:
- Utilize your technical knowledge in food packaging, shrink films, barrier films etc. to support existing food packaging customers, oversee supply chain, and develop new business.
- You’ll serve as a critical building block, wearing multiple hats, as you lay the groundwork for U.S. expansion efforts.
- With direct line of communication to company decision makers, your voice and ideas will be heard and taken seriously.
- For this home-based position, your success can lead to an executive management role with the opening of a new manufacturing facility.
- Extremely competitive compensation package.
About this Employer:
- Our client is a major European flexible packaging manufacturer primarily in the food industry with an emphasis on meat, poultry, seafood and cheese.
- Over 40 years in business, our client has been supplying food packaging films to the U.S. for 25 years.
- Committed to meeting the continuous challenges for new and innovative packaging solutions.
- Family-cultured, team environment with a low employee turn-over rate.
- With a commitment to expanding in the U.S., you can help build their presence and be critical to future business success!
- Technical background in food packaging for meat, poultry, seafood is required.
- Knowledge and experience in shrink films, barrier films, thermoforming films, vacuum pouches required.
- Technical consultative sales experience with the ability to interact professionally with customers.
- Strategic business development experience with excellent communication, interpersonal, and sales skills.
- Be a well-organized self-starter with management potential.
- Ability to travel in North America and globally on occasion.
If you thrive on ground-floor opportunities where you can grow a business, please apply!