Process Technician – Injection Molding (Eastern CT/RI)
About this Job
- Join an industry-leading, well-established company willing to invest in growth with top of the line equipment, facilities, and employees.
- Hands-on role responsible for mold setting functions; optimizing molding processes to achieve product quality; production efficiency and process repeatability for thermoplastic parts; and troubleshooting quality issues from the molding operation to ensure parts meet quality standards.
- Maintain production tools and equipment, generate and maintain proper documentation requirements.
- Other responsibilities include material handling and support functions, installation and operation of auxiliary equipment, set-up production jobs according to established parameters, start-up and shut-down all equipment, clean and change molds, troubleshoot and repair equipment, improve existing processes, and take an active role in training shift personnel.
About this Company
- International leader in design and manufacturing of precision thermoplastic components, fluid dispensing systems, animal health devices, non-medical syringes, pistons, needles. Aerospace, industrial and marine applications.
- Invested $10 million in new manufacturing space and machines within the last 5 years.
- Commitment to growth in a clean work environment.
- Excellent benefits package, health, dental, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and signing bonus for relocation assistance. Annual increases and bonus potential.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Working knowledge of injection molding processes, machine controls and functions.
- Speak, read and write in English, and perform basic math calculations.
- Scientific molding and automation experience a plus.